Are you a creative or an entrepreneur and starting a new business?
Have you been running your business and you’re ready to make it legit?
Then you’ve come to the right place. The Legal-EASE for Entrepreneurs FREE email course is exactly what you need to take your business to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE COURSE:
- The importance of learning the legal aspects of your business.
- Business entities: which entity is right for your business?
- Legalizing your website: I’ll discuss the three most important documents you should have on your website.
- Using Contracts in your business: learn the importance of contracts and how to use them.
- Marketing your business: Learn the legal way to market your business when using affiliates and sponsorship.
- Protecting your digital content: learn how to protect your digital content and your business revenue through copyright and trademark law.
- Business Financials and Accounting: Learn the legal way to keep track of and report your business income.
WHY YOU NEED THIS COURSE:
- Educate and empower yourself about legal aspects of starting and maintaining your creative business.
- Become a savvy business person by understanding how to tackle your own legal needs.
- Protect your hard work and your business income through contracts.
- Protect yourself from personal liability and from getting sued while conducting business.
- Learn to grow your business and create new revenue streams by protecting and monetizing your intellectual property.
- Stay out of trouble with the IRS and learn how to manage your business financial records and take advantage of commonly missed business deductions.
- Learn to implement legal strategies that will show others that you run a professional business.
Are you ready to get legit and legalize your business? Then sign up for the FREE Legal-EASE Email Course!
**This legal course is based on U. S. legal principles only. Art Steele is licensed to practice law in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. While I am an attorney, I am not your attorney. By registering for this email course, you are not establishing an attorney-client relationship with me, which can only happen once you hire me and we enter into an engagement agreement. This email course is for your informational and educational purposes only. For specific questions, please consult an attorney authorized to practice law in your jurisdiction.